Thursday, September 2, 2010

Intro

Hello, my name is Bernida Denny, most people call me Bernie. I have two siblings, three nieces. and one nephew, who are the greatest in my opinion. I am an enrolled tribal member of the Northern Arapaho Tribe in Wind River Wyoming. I am from Rocky Boy Montana about an hour and half from the Canadian border, I am majoring in Elementary Education with a minor in geography. I enjoy traveling, listening to music, and watching T.V. I have been living in Missoula for two years now, and I find it to be a very peaceful, and laid back city.
I love to read when I find a book that is appealing to me. I mainly read fiction, and non fiction. I used to read a lot in high school, but since then I really haven't really read very many books just the ones required for school. Some of my favorite books I have read are the Harry Potter's, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Hobbit, A Hundred Years of Old Man Sage, Winter in the Blood, and Fools Crow.

No comments:

Post a Comment