Monday, October 25, 2010

Five tips for writing

1. Start your paper
I am a last minute person, but when it comes to writing I try to write some much of the paper each day until the due date. So when the paper deadline comes I am not to worried about the length and stuff.
2. Read your paper over and over
I noticed when I read my papers  over and over again I always find something that could be fixed.
3. Have some one else read your paper for feedback
I always have my sister or a friend read my papers, they tell me what they think and what they think could be changed.
4. Go over it and make the choices of whats needed and whats not needed
A lot of times I find my self babbling about unecessary stuff so I read my papers and make the choices of what should be included and what shouldn't.
5. Spellcheck
Where would I be with out spell check, I dont know

3 comments:

  1. I put down your number 3 as one of mine. It is good to have someone else read it and get their input on your topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. number one really speaks to me. haha i procrastinate like crazy and i think writing little bits at a time would probably be helpful to me. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number four is the one for me. I tend to babble and my papers get very redundant. Good advice!

    ReplyDelete