Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Two Truths and A Lie

1.I have one brother and one sister, I am the youngest. There is a ten year age difference between my sister and I, and a twelve year age difference between my brother and I. When I meet new people back home I usually get the " I didn’t know they had a little sister,"
2.I traveled most of the North American continent, I went to Canada numerous times, I been to most of the northwest states. I went to Mexico once and the border patrol thought I wasn’t a US citizen, because I didn’t have a I.D. I had to explain where I was from, by chance there was a border patrol officer that was stationed in Havre at one time that recognized my accent and vouched for me.
3.I am double jointed, I can pop my thumb back, and bend my fingers really far back which really freaks people out. I can also bend the tip of my pointer finger with out bending any other parts of my finger. I think being double jointed is weird and not really useful for anything.

10 comments: