Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My enneagram personality test results

So as you all know I have taken a few of the enneagram personality tests. One of the tests have found me to be a helpful and anxious person. I like to think of my self as a helpful person, well I try to help others when I can. It also said that I am an anxious person, I really dont know if I am I have never gave it any thought to be truthful. I guess I will try to be more aware about my anxiety, to see if I really am an anxious person. One of the other tests showed that I ranked 70 percent in self preservation this was the highest out of the three catogories. I think this result is pretty acurate I tend to stick to my self and do what I need to do. I found some of these tests to be pretty accurate. I wonder if the results can be altered by the persons attitude when they take the test?

No comments:

Post a Comment